THOR has built and managed its own apartments, shops and offices in the Greater Hamburg Area since 1906. As a founding member, THOR has belonged to the German Association for Private Housing and Real Estate Companies for over 70 years.
The company is being managed as a third-generation, medium-sized firm. Our tenants benefit greatly from the wealth of experience our highly professional staff has gained over the decades.
- Our apartment buildings are structurally sound and built using conventional construction methods, primarily with traditional Hamburg clinker masonry.
- We provide well thought-out layouts for single people, partnerships and families of any age, plus lots of apartments and facilities which are suitable for elderly people.
- We modernize our apartments and their surroundings in residential areas quite regularly and ensure that they are comfortable to live in.
- We invest a high proportion of rental revenues in maintenance.
- Our in-house well experienced management and technology experts attend to our tenants concerns professionally and courteously.
- Our full-time janitors can cater to your needs on-site.
- We offer an emergency service round the clock, 365 days a year.
- Our in-house staff in the Renting Department can advise you on the continuously changing range of accommodation on offer and will gladly help you to find an apartment.
- Our extensive range of apartments in all sizes and locations facilitates moving house within our portfolio of homes.